FREE for You
You deserve the best service on the planet. Our services do two things. They help you deliver research-based therapy to your clients and help you grow your professional skills.
In the unlikely event that something you order does not fit the bill,
return it to us for an exchange, credit, or refund. We’ll make it right. Always.
We’ve had different reactions to this guarantee. Most customers are shocked. Some think we’ve lost our minds. But all agree it’s the best guarantee on the planet.
LinguiList™ is like NO other club! One glance at these benefits and you'll know why.
- FREE to join. No kidding and you can opt out anytime. This is a no-pressure membership.
- FREE ASHA approved CEU courses. Dozens of courses in three formats you can take NOW!
- Digital Downloads (DD) are our new, lower cost product format available only to LinguiList members. DDs are like eBooks but better! You can print from them! Hundreds of your favorite products are ready to order, download, and print on up to 3 of your computers/devices.
- FREE Research on Request™. Send your questions to our researchers and get an answer within 24 hours.
- FREE EBP Research Library™. Support your therapy methods with the latest research from our online library. New topics are added every three months.
- FREE Downloads. Print our FREE LinguiSystems® information guides and FREE
News You Can Use tools and articles as soon as you join!
- FREE Top Drawer Freebies! Download games, activities, and worksheets.
- Special offers. Get information and discounts that are available only to LinguiList™ members.
- Members Only Sale. Amazing savings for LinguiList™ members ONLY! We’ll send
you email announcements.
- FREE contests. Only LinguiList™ members can enter to win FREE products.
Keeping up national and state CE requirements can be pricey, and we can help.
Try our tremendously popular FREE CEU Program™ available to our LinguiList™ members. Join LinguiList™ to create your CE account so you can access dozens of FREE ASHA approved courses.
Click here to see the course list.
There are three, convenient course formats.
- Online. Take these from the comfort of your home. Registration is easy and you can start and stop at will.
- Source® Courses. One of our most popular series has FREE courses that are
based on the books’ content. Take these from home, too.
- DVDs for Groups™. This format requires a minimum of five or more colleagues for stimulating group discussion and groups
must be registered a minimum of 30 days prior to the event.
Complete the DVDs for Groups Registration form.
Email: email@example.com Please set your spam filter to accept emails from this address.
Upon completion, we send your course information to ASHA. You send it to your state licensure office.
This is one of the many benefits of being a member of our FREE LinguiList™ program!
Send your therapy questions to our researchers and they’ll send you the latest research-based answers with citations within 24 hours!
This service is available, 8 a.m.-4 p.m. CST, Monday-Friday. If we get your question on the weekend or holiday, we’ll have your answer the next business day.
Here are a few Research on Request™ questions we’ve received:
What is the evidence for pharmacological treatment of stuttering?
What is the evidence for e-stim in the treatment of dysphagia?
What is the current research that supports the use of sign language in a speech therapy treatment program to facilitate spoken language with elementary-aged students with communication disorders?
Join LinguiList™ now. It’s FREE!
Access our library of research to support your therapy methods. Join LinguiList™ and get the EBPs you need.
We add new topics every three months, and update current topics with the most recent research so check the library often.
Adult Voice Disorder
Childhood Apraxia of Speech (CAS)
Childhood Language Disorders
Medically Fragile/Special Populations New!
School-Age Executive Function Disorders
Service Delivery New!
Speech Sound Disorders
Traumatic Brain Injury
Abstracts from research articles mirror the author(s)’s language and results as closely as LinguiSystems® can determine. Please see the original citations for exact language and results.
Shipping is FREE on all regular orders anywhere in the United States and APO/FPO addresses. No minimums. Really.
Shipping charges apply to international, bookstores, and express service orders. A sales tax of 6.75% is added to non-exempt orders shipping to Illinois destinations. Click here for information about ordering from Canada.
Same day means well, the same day. Get your order to us by 4 p.m. CST, Monday-Friday, and your package goes out the same day. Seriously.
Our FREE collection of Top Drawer tools and activities are from our products.
It's another way we want to support you during this tough economy.
- Download and print games, activities, and worksheets
- Multi-page units and activities for skill mastery
LinguiList™ members can download our FREE information guides and FREE News You Can Use tools and articles.
Already a LinguiList™ member? Click here to login and access the download library.
Want to join LinguiList™? Click here to learn more and become a member.
Try our products before you buy! Print sample pages of any product to try with your clients. Our software, therapy materials, and test demos let you see the products before you buy.
The University Connection® program periodically provides FREE LinguiSystems® materials
to speech and hearing clinics associated with a university speech-language pathology graduate program.
For more information or to join University Connection®:
|Call:||800-776-4332 or 309-755-2300|
|Mail To:||Customer Care, University Connection Program|
|3100 4th Avenue|
|East Moline, Illinois 61244|
LinguiSystems® also provides DESK COPIES of our books to university instructors when the book is a required purchase for students.
Requests should be faxed to us on university letterhead.
|Fax:||800-577-4555 or 309-755-2377|
An SLP is available to answer product questions 24/7/365.
Your call will be answered by a lovely person, you’ll never navigate menu options.
8 a.m.-5 p.m. CST, Monday-Friday, calls are answered at our office. During these hours we can answer detailed questions about a product, your order, an invoice, or help you with a return.
5 p.m.-8 a.m. CST, or on weekends and holidays, your call will be answered by a lovely person who works outside our office. If you need to talk to an SLP, you’ll be connected to one even if it’s 3 a.m.
Phone: 800-776-4332 or 309-755-2300
Fax: 800-577-4555 or 309-755-2377
Rather than watch hundreds of thousands of dollars go down the drain to exhibit at the national and state conventions,
we said enough is enough. Instead we’re giving that money to the American Speech-Language-Hearing Foundation (ASHF)
and state foundations for scholarships and cutting-edge research.
- Our $100,000 yearly donation to the ASHF helps dedicated researchers
find new ways to diagnose and treat communication disorders.
- Our $1,000 yearly scholarship donation to every state association with 501(c) IRS status helps aspiring undergrad and graduate students complete their education.
These state foundations have received their donation:
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Natural disasters are horrific, personally and professionally. Our hearts go out to those of you who live
and work in communities affected by natural disasters. We want to help.
If you have lost any of your LinguiSystems® materials in any sort of natural disaster, PLEASE let us know. We’ll replace whatever you've lost at no charge; send you additional material at no charge; and help in whatever other way we can.
We cannot accept web orders for disaster relief. Please call 800-776-4332 or 309-755-2300 or write Customer Care,
Disaster Relief Request, 3100 4th Avenue, East Moline, Illinois 61244 to place your order. Thank you.
Rosemary Huisingh and Linda Bowers, Co-owners/Co-founders
Phone: 800-776-4332 or 309-755-2300
3100 4th Avenue
East Moline, Illinois 61244