Correct a tongue-thrust swallow and associated misarticulation of /s/ with this time-tested program!
- Swallow with correct tongue position and movement patterns
- Correct the misarticulation of /s/ associated with low and forward tongue positioning
This well-organized program combines two programs into one.
The first program provides the speech-language pathologist with sequentially organized instructional sessions for correcting the tongue thrust swallowing pattern. These reproducible materials can be used effectively with individuals or small groups:
- screening form
- letter to the orthodontist
- child and parent handouts
- tongue and lip exercises
- series of sessions
- home charts
- certificate of achievement.
The second program corrects articulation errors for /s/ associated with a low and forward tongue position. The S Articulation Correction Program includes:
- sequentially organized instructional activities which also function as home worksheets
- parent and classroom teacher letters
- speech-language pathologist, student, and parent record-keeping forms
- certificate of achievement
Copyright © 1985