Teach the concept of a simple sentence to students with language learning disorders using simple sentence structure and vocabulary and easy readability..
- Recognize and use correct grammar in speaking and writing
- Boost reading comprehension
- Master the elements of simple sentences
The effective activities feature:
- clear explanations of simple sentences and their grammatical elements
- appealing one-page lessons with plenty of practice activities
- step-by-step progression in difficulty to build success and motivation
- a pretest/posttest
Students learn the concept of a sentence as a complete thought. They differentiate statements, commands, exclamations, and questions and punctuate them correctly. Activities also teach students to identify simple and complete subjects and predicates, direct objects, and indirect objects.
You may purchase Spotlight on Grammar Simple Sentences individually or as part of the 6-book Spotlight on Grammar set. The 6-book set consists of:
Copyright © 2006