Create professional-looking therapy materials in minutes! This program has 63 templates for therapy activities.
- Achieve a variety of goals through individualized instruction
- Make your own therapy materials
Choose stimuli from the 3,500 images in the program or use your own images and photos.
Follow these easy steps to making attractive materials:
1. Choose a template for these therapy activities:
|multiple choice||word banks|
|tic-tac-toe||story book pages|
|flash cards||graphic organizers|
2. Type your own text and add the images.
3. Print your activity and save it (on your computer) for future use.
The CD-ROM includes 63 sample activities and a tutorial video. This program gives unique options for your therapy materials:
- personalize the activities with familiar vocabulary, places, and photos
- use curricular words to coordinate therapy with classroom goals
- give each child in a therapy group his own activity sheet that targets his individual goal
- send printed, personalized activities home with students
Copyright © 2007
- WinXP or later
- 1024 x 768 Screen Resolution
- Adobe Reader 8.0 or higher
(Download free at Adobe.com)
- Not available for Mac