Assess phonological awareness processing abilities related to reading in students from 5-24 years with this norm-referenced test.
The CTOPP-2 was developed to aid in the identification of individuals from kindergarten through college who may profit from instructional activities to enhance their phonological skills. The test is designed to assess skills within each of these constructs: phonological awareness, phonological memory, and rapid naming.
- Elision: 4-24 years
- Blending Words on CD: 4-24 years
- Sound Matching: 4-6 years
- Phoneme Isolation: 7-24 years
- Memory for Digits on CD: 4-24 years
- Nonword Repetition on CD: 4-24 years
- Rapid Digit Naming: 4-24 years
- Rapid Letter Naming: 4-24 years
- Rapid Color Naming: 4-6 years
- Rapid Object Naming: 4-6 years
- Blending Nonwords: 4-24 years
- Segmenting Nonwords: 7-24 years
- 30 minutes for Core Subtests
- Raw Scores
- Age Equivalents
- Grade Equivalents
- Standard Scores
- Composite Scores
Chose the Profile/Examiner Record Booklet based on the age of your student and gather the required materials. Subtests include practice items designed to familiarize the student with the tasks. Every subtest begins with the first item (there are no basals) and is discontinued when the student reaches a ceiling.
This test may be administered and interpreted by examiners who have extensive formal training in assessment including statistics, procedures, scoring, and phonological ability.
Copyright © 2013