What if you could create thousands of appealing articulation game boards with content that meets your students' therapy needs and motivates them to practice? It's incredibly easy with Click and Create Articulation Board Games!
- Achieve goals for sound discrimination and production
- Make an infinite number of game boards
Make attractive, printable game boards with these easy steps:
- Decide how many spaces your game board will be (10 or 20 spaces).
- Select target words from the 4,000+ words and images in the database or add your own.
- Choose from 36 board designs (10-space templates and 20-space templates) and 200 ready-to-print game boards.
- Customize the stimuli by selecting pictures only, words only, or words and pictures.
- Print the game board and save it (on your computer) for future use.
Adapt the game boards further by:
- adding a personalized title
- adding words familiar and important to the student (e.g., names of family and friends, familiar places)
- changing the order of the target words on the game board
- adding pre-written directions to game boards or writing your own
All of the consonant sounds, consonant blends, and digraphs are represented in the database and are coded by sound, position, and number of syllables.
The ability to create an infinite number of economical game boards gives you many options:
- send printed, personalized game boards home with students
- give each child in a therapy group his own game board that targets his individual goal
- use a different board template for every therapy session
Copyright © 2007
I work in an elementary school and have the Click and Create Articulation Board Games Software. My speech kids are always quite proud to take their customized articulation board games home to use as homework practice. A fellow SLP saw one of my speech kids proudly show off her game board to another student, and decided to purchase the software also. I highly recommend Click and Create Articulation Board Games Software.
Shawn Looney, SLP
Click and Create Articulation Board Games is a must-have for any speech-language pathologist. It is not only quick and easy to use, but it can also be customized to the needs of the various children working on different sounds within one articulation group. I don't know what I ever did without it.
Debbie Staloff, SLP
According to the Clinical Guidelines of the Royal College of Speech & Language Therapists (www.rcslt.org/resources, 2005) and the Preferred Practice Patterns of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (www.asha.org/members/deskref/journals/deskref/default, 2004):
- Acquiring effective spoken language involves the development of a range of processing skills, which utilizes multisensory information and the development of phonology and articulation.
- Speech sound intervention should focus on improvement of speech sound discrimination and production.
- Speech sound intervention should include general facilitation of newly-acquired articulation and/or phonological abilities to a variety of speaking, listening, and literacy-learning contexts.
Click and Create Articulation Board Games Software incorporates the above principles and is also based on expert professional practice.
- WinXP or later
- 1024 x 768 Screen Resolution
- OSX 10.2.6 to 10.6
(Not compatible with Lion, OSX 10.7)
- 1024 x 768 Screen Resolution